Long time since last progress report here.
The next updated version will see the light of day soon.
1. One of the things that has been changed this time, is the way images are processed internally. The new method is MUCH faster than the previous one (thanks to new capabilities provided by Adobe, now applied in the program code). Previously my computer would take around 100 seconds to process 50 panoramas after I had dropped them into Tourifcator, measuring the time from the moment I clicked the "Enable" tickbox in PicMenu and then publishing to the desktop. Now, the exact same 50 panos with the same process, only requires 40 seconds.
2. The chat module which I have demonstrated here: http://flashificator.com/1/Diverse/Chat ... Pano_Only/
will be added with easy implementation... you will still have to sign up with zopim.com and get the embed code from them for your own domain(s), and a new embed code for each of your clients that want this service (linked button will be provided). Probably it would be best to ask your client(s) to sign up and provide you with their embed code, since they (your client(s)) will be managing the chat service for their customers/visitors, and not you.
3. IE8 sniffer has been provided into the html file code, making sure that projects will also work in IE8 (which doesn't adhere to browser standards).
4. Radio stations did not work due to changes on Shoutcast... 46 stations have been added to the list for better options.
5. Problems relating to deletion of all entries in the mp3 plugin playlist, and issues with with the initial sound have been corrected.
6. Youtube videos could be distorted in FFC, but would not work due to YT limitations when published. The option to distort Youtube videos in FFC has been removed, since it did cause confusion for users who would fit a youtube video in TV screens (or other places), but the video would not show up when the project was published, and in some cases the panorama would not show up due to the security sandbox violation.
7. TwitPanel distortion changes were not saved if the panel was re-scaled. This has been fixed.
8. An issue resulting in both the numerical loadmeter and the circular loadmeter being displayed at the same time when either one of those was selected, has been fixed.
9. Unloading of Youtube is easy to do now, simply by applying the unloading function to another function (new load/unload button is now found in the Youtube interface)
10. It was not possible to provide the tooltips with black stroke and black background at the same time. This has been fixed.
11. When .png files with transparent areas were used in OMG, FFC would produce low res images for the sequence, but it would generate the transparent areas with white colour. This has been corrected now.
12. OMG: Images will be aligned to the center rather than to the upper right corner as it was in it's first release, and size will be based on both the widest and tallest image in the sequence, preventing tall images in a sequence of different sized images to be cut off.
13. An issue with mp3 hotspot has been fixed. If a soundspot was provided with pause/play/stop buttons and Autoplay was not on by default, the sound would become inaccessible on a second visit to the panorama in which the sound was placed. Currently the issue has been fixed partially: The sound is now accessible on second visit, but if one has moved to the second panorama without first stopping the sound, the Play/Pause button will display "Pause" upon the second visit to the pano. In order to get the sound to play again, one has to click on the "Stop button, then click the Play button. If one DOES stop the sound or pause it before leaving the first pano, the Play button will be ready upon the second visit to the pano.
This list contains most of the changes that have been done in the past few days. A couple of new features MAY be included as well... we are not sure if it will be easy/simple enough to do (time is precious).... if the features in question prove to be easy to do, they will be included.
When everything is tested and tried and proven to be good, version 2.2 will be released.
Those of you who have purchased OMG, will be sent the latest version of the plugin by email, or you can send me a private message here in the forums and request a copy after version 2.2 has been made available if you don't get the mail.
After this round of fixes, Proggy will continue with the native iOS player and finish it.
Hopefully all of this looks like good news to you all.
My destiny isn't carved in granite ...
It's written with a stick in dry sand ... on a stormy day ...