The purpose of this section

The purpose of this section

Postby Trausti Hraunfjord » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:12 pm

This section of the forums is intended to be a place where you all can download free templates provided by others, and where you are also more than welcome to provide links to your own templates.

This is intended to be a FREE trade service, and not a place where you offer your services/templates in return for payment.

In the spirit of solidarity: You can strip down a project of yours and leave it with dummy images. Only one miniature pano is needed, and then upload your .ffc template for other people to download right here in this forum.

I hope this will prove to be a good starting point for people to get things going quickly.

Previous templates have been proven not to work with the latest version(s) of Flashificator, and have therefore been removed.

The following templates are made with version 2.095 of FFC, and should be error free. If you do find an error, please report back with the issues you encounter.
1:
Template_1_Basic_Theme_2012.ffc
(295.01 KiB) Downloaded 198 times

Template_1_Basic_Theme_2012.jpg
Template_1_Basic_Theme_2012.jpg (72.05 KiB) Viewed 3897 times

2:
Template_2_2012.ffc
(327.71 KiB) Downloaded 165 times

Template_2_2012.jpg
Template_2_2012.jpg (75.52 KiB) Viewed 3897 times

3:
Template_3_GreenTheme_2012.ffc
(327.91 KiB) Downloaded 139 times

Template_3_GreenTheme_2012.jpg
Template_3_GreenTheme_2012.jpg (77.23 KiB) Viewed 3897 times

4:
Template_4_RedTheme_2012.ffc
(327.6 KiB) Downloaded 144 times

Template_4_RedTheme_2012.jpg
Template_4_RedTheme_2012.jpg (78.46 KiB) Viewed 3897 times

5:
Template_5_PurpleTheme_2012.ffc
(327.94 KiB) Downloaded 145 times

Template_5_PurpleTheme_2012.jpg
Template_5_PurpleTheme_2012.jpg (77.9 KiB) Viewed 3897 times

6:
Template_6_YellowTheme_2012.ffc
(328.03 KiB) Downloaded 152 times

Template_6_YellowTheme_2012.jpg
Template_6_YellowTheme_2012.jpg (77.98 KiB) Viewed 3897 times

7:
Template_7_BlueTheme_2012.ffc
(327.28 KiB) Downloaded 155 times

Template_7_BlueTheme_2012.jpg
Template_7_BlueTheme_2012.jpg (78.69 KiB) Viewed 3897 times

As you can see, there are different colour schemes for the 6 last templates. This is done through changing the "Hue" values in the "Filters" tab, and you can change hotspots to whatever colour you like by applying different levels of Hue and Opacity strength to the hotspots you desire to change.

The side menu bar of the last 6 templates holds 10 thumbnails, but it can of course be expanded or reduced according to your needs. Check the functions list and double click functions you would like to understand better. By double clicking the functions you will be taken to the Edit mode for the function in question, and there you can see what the function does, and change it's properties.

Hopefully this will be of help.

Trausti
My destiny isn't carved in granite ...
It's written with a stick in dry sand ... on a stormy day ...
Trausti
Trausti Hraunfjord
Site Admin

Re: The purpose of this section

Postby prb16 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:09 am

Great idea Trausti, thanks for sharing.
------------------------------------
Regards,

Paul.

http://www.360turismo.com
prb16

Postby breonsnow » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:46 pm

Ah this is great...thanks for these Freebies...cant wait to see more and hopefully add my own!
breonsnow

Postby Trausti Hraunfjord » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:20 pm

It would also be nice to see examples of the end result, where the templates have been used. Of course with all the added nice graphics etc. It may be difficult for some to understand how these things can change from ugly caterpillars, to beautiful butterflies, so... feel free to show screenshots, or even links to the final projects.

For those who don't know how best to use the templates, you can watch this raw video tutorial in order to get the gist of how to do things:

http://flashificator.com/1/Phase3/Templ ... rDemo.html
Trausti
Trausti Hraunfjord
Site Admin

Postby adolfo_360vista » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:31 am

Meanwhile I hate bullfighting shows and I hate that Spain is known for this torture show across the different countries ... even all of this, I only can say for this section and for this video tutorial .......OLÉ, OOOOLÉ and OOOOOLÉ !!! :D

Regads,
Adolfo
http://www.360vista.es
adolfo_360vista

Postby Bruce Hemming » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:33 am

:shock: WOW - that's fantastic and the video tutorial is very helpful.

Thank you Trausti

Bruce
Bruce Hemming
Active Moderator

Postby adolfo_360vista » Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:02 pm

I can´t open the ethernal debate Windows vs Mac OS .... but .... one of the best decision I made was to switch to Mac, If you can conservate a simple laptop with windows for programation, beta-testings, waste time, gettin´stress, hit something when you need, etc. ... and buy an iMac ... you will see the light at the end of the tunnel !!! .... :P

And you will sing and dancing :D :

I saw the light, I saw the light,
no more the darkness, no more the night
Now I´m so happy, no sorrow in sight
Praise the Lord I saw the light

I Saw the light (Hank Williams Sr.)

Regards !
Adolfo
http://www.360vista.es
adolfo_360vista

Postby kruzmode09 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:33 am

These templates are cool Trausti, I can see a package with 5-10 templates a product I would be interested in purchasing....

Thanks again

Kruz
kruzmode09

Postby Trausti Hraunfjord » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:28 pm

New templates have been provided, and the old ones have been removed due to incompatibility with current new version(s).
Trausti
Trausti Hraunfjord
Site Admin

Postby paulmp » Tue May 15, 2012 12:39 pm

These templates aren't loading for me in v2.088.. am I doing something wrong?

I've downloaded the .ffc file, opened it in flashificator.. but I can't load anything into it.. it doesn't look like it's loading the whole template..
paulmp

Postby Trausti Hraunfjord » Tue May 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Please update to the latest version for using the templates. Changes and added functionality which has been added to FFC over time, rendered the old templates useless, and these new ones were made. They are NOT backwards compatible, since it is the norm for users to go with the latest version of the program, which is more stable and feature rich than earlier versions. Your account has been upgraded for Update Section access... please check your Private Message box.
Trausti
Trausti Hraunfjord
Site Admin

Postby paulmp » Tue May 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Thanks! That works perfectly now.. I thought I was going crazy for a second there :)
paulmp

Postby vsndesigns » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:53 am

Hi Trausti,
Just did the update and everything installed perfectly. I just downloaded your templates as well. Where can I find out more about the OMG plugin and what it does?

My computer no. 1:

Microsoft xp pro version 2002 service pack 3

Intel Core i7 cpu
930 @ 2.80 ghz

2.49 gb ram

When I get home I'm going to see how the update works on my Windows Vista 64bit Computer.

Thanks again!

Victor Noda
vsndesigns

Postby Trausti Hraunfjord » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:33 pm

OMG is still in it's first public version and needs a couple of improvements in order to double up and get REALLY useful as a slideshow component.
Currently OMG can be used to display object movies, and you can control those with the mouse and arrow keys.
If you hold the mouse button down for half a second, there will appear a magnifying glass so that you can see things in more detail.
There are two modes for moving the object movie. One is to drag it, and the other mode behaves like moving panos, the speed increases as you move further away from the point where you clicked and started dragging the mouse.
You can use different sized images of different objects (photos), and use the component to display those as a slideshow. This could be had in static mode, non-distorted or distorted in the pano... just like any other hotspot. Currently, the OMG does align the images to the upper left corner, and this means that if you have different sized photos, some in landscape mode and others in portrait mode and in different shapes, the viewing experience will not be optimized, since the images will be "jumping" to the left upper corner of their position, rather than to display in the center of their stage, where one would expect them to show up. Another issue when it comes to using OMG as a slideshow, is that it will cut off the stage in a way that it shouldn't; if the tallest image is 1000x1000 pixels, but there is an image that is 500x700 pixels, the stage created for OMG may end up being only 500x700 pixels, and cut off 500 and 300 pixels from the stage needed to display the biggest image. WHY this happens is not clear to me, but it is to be fixed. When object movies are made, those are always using the exact same sized images, so it is not a problem to display those, but obviously it becomes an issue when using the component as a slideshow.

This fix will be done in the next round of fixes planned as soon as Proggy finishes the project he is working on now (for another company). He just finished making a news-stand app for the biggest technology company in Peru (the company which owns the .pe extension for domains)... you can his app here: http://goo.gl/RbsBc

The work he has put into this is going to benefit us when it comes to the iOS player output which is to be put on full time development once he finishes the scheduled fixes for us.

Hopefully this helped clarifying things a bit.
Trausti
Trausti Hraunfjord
Site Admin

Return to FFC: FREE Templates